Pure Math EE

wits

I have a question bout ee in pure math. I really like to do it but even my teachers don't know how.

How do u do it? :P because, in my opinion, people will only do it by reading books and stuffs in the internet. And it will be like plagiarism, not doing it ourselves. Help me :)

Guest iber2468

Usually it's extensive proofs (the guy at my school did something related to circles and triangles... much more sophisticately of course). Now he was a math genius who won a sci fair for that EE, but he had trouble meeting the 3000+ word requirement. So I don't recommend it.

Hi im new arround here, i am doing as well a Math related EE, but here is the thing the Math Extended Essays have little quotations from books. Mine has a lot of books but i'm using une as my primary source which only give the problem the rest is my developement

Guest swimmindanb0915

I also am looking to do my EE in Math i want to do as much pure math as i can but im only a junior and so far i haven't seem verymany areas where i can do it, does anyone have ideas on where to look?

• 3 weeks later...

I see...

Well, in my opinion (not based on anything), IB wants students to do simple things that suits our own level.

It's okay if we try doing topic that may not seem impressive but it suits our level, for example it has something to do with our syllabus..

I have seen samples of EE.

The one that got an A is just using simple statistics that does not require very much new knowledges.

But again.. this is only an opinion... :)