Reflection?

StaffOfMoonlite

So it seems like my school is the only school doing this--

But during Group Four, we were supposed to have a lab journal that holds stuff from the very first day we started and till the day of our presentation. For each planning meeting, for the experimental day itself, and for the presentation, we were supposed to write a reflection. I've managed to pull something out for the first four, but the final reflection seems to be the most important itself.

How would you all write a reflection for your final group four reflection? What kind of questions should I technically be answering in my reflection? Any tips would be nice : ) Gracias!

Think along the lines of writing CAS journal entries - essentially, explain how you've achieved the objectives; Group 4 is all about teamwork and students of all the different scientific disciplines bringing their particular "expertise" and working together. If you can get hold of the criteria it'd be good (I think it's approximately teamwork and different disciplines working together, but check, and there might be more).