Yearbook Cover Idea?

Chrissytd

Oh, yearbook! I was the head of YB committee in my year, loved it.

Ours was simple.

It was a black cover..and we used light art to draw 09 (class of '09). The light art was amazing..and the cover looked really nice.

Although, it should be related to the main theme of the yearbook.

Tell me the theme and I can help you out.

EDIT:

If you have a group picture of the whole class of 2011, you can edit it so that it's sort of faded/oldish looking. I am not sure what you call this in Photoshop, but we used it for some of our pages. It looks really nice. That could be the main thing int he cover..you can add other touches, for example you can add a line..at the bottom of the page..in a fading way..or a specific font.

Ours was "we will always remember..the class of 09"

The very last page in our yearbook was a black page with a picture faded into it.

It may look simple, but in those moment when you are looking at the yearbook..it just looks really touching. Yes, I know it's very IB-like..but it was still nice. The cover and the last page are very important in a yearbook. I always preferred something school like..because the whole point of the yearbook is to keep memories of our last years of high school together.

I know you only asked for help in the cover..but just wondering, did you do a section of your baby pictures?

post-10498-0-86460400-1291505672_thumb.j

Would the yearbook include the whole school or only the graduating class(es)?

If it's only for the graduating class(es), you can put a picture of yourselves. Or if there are too many people, select a few people to be in the picture and make a good pose. You can always edit and make it perfect.

If it's for the whole school, I'd suggest some cartoons or drawing. I am thinking of having an open window and what you can see through the window is...something extraordinary haha

Maybe the galaxy but the planets have signs which altogether read: 2011 is extraordinary (or whatever, you think about it). Then below the window you can write your school's name or a quote, whatever.

Let me think of some better ideas and I'll get back to you.