Where Are You?

Essovee

Lol, in Sydney the weather over the last month has been this:Very hot - Pouring with rain - Very hot - More rain - Randomly cold for a few days - Rain - Hot againIt's confusing
In Brisbane it's just been relatively cold/mild. We just had our first spring EVER in which the temperature never went above 30degreesC!! Wth! Normally we get like at least 2 weeks worth of 30C+ I'm pretty sure I'd love to be in North America/Europe right now! I love the sow! :)

Really?! You're ruining all my lovely delusions about Austrailia. The weather should always be beautiful :C Although from the fact that your springs are usually above 30C I think I'm still safe with that ideal; our springs, whenever they exist, are about at a warm 10C. Sometimes 15 if we're lucky. Right now it isn't even winter yet and it is -20. And the snow. never. leaves.

Although to be fair I'm pretty perjudice. I loved it the first year when I didn't realize how long the prairie winters lasted -_- And skating outdoors is an experience you need to experience :}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...