Applying for Early Acceptance in Ontario Universities

qwert22

I was wondering if you wanted to apply for early acceptance in Ontario universities for example U of T, when do you apply. Since I am in grade 11 right now and we have SL French and Math in the coming May, is it possible to apply immediately those marks come out. I went on the website and there is not too many information. And for Early acceptance, when do you usually get the results and if you applied for Early and was rejected, is it possible to apply for the regular?

• 2 weeks later...

There isn't a separate application for early acceptances for Ontario unis. I submitted my OUAC application in late December and got my first acceptance to Western in mid-January and Queen's in early February (didn't have to fill out the supplementary application), which was considered "early" because they typically wait until March-April after seeing first semester marks in February. They based my acceptance on my grade 11 marks only.