CAS Project Ideas

Guest Valéria Josefina Diogo

Guest Valéria Josefina Diogo

For my CAS Project I will create a play but I have no idea what type will it be and what story. Any ideas? It has to be a small scripted play. Ideally it should be anywhere between 30 minutes and 60 minutes. I'm going to the USA in Christmas and so if possible point any bookstores and bookshops where this script is being sold (and props and other things). Thanks for the help.

What is the play for? Are you going to make people pay to watch it? If so, what are you going to use the money for?

I'd suggest you to come up with an idea of another project for service. I'd particularly recommend making donation for charity, or go build a small library in a village. Preferably in a developing country (if possible).

And then, you create a play about how people in that particular place are working really hard to get money and they are still poor, or how their condition is in that place and how they need our help, or something like that. The hours you spend on writing the script would be really worth it.

And then, make people pay to watch. The profit will then go to the other project for service.

This way you could get both creativity and service hours at the same time. If you agreed on building a library, it should count for action haha so you have all the three already :(

That's my idea. Hope it is inspiring enough :P

• 2 weeks later...