Help with Cas project - Table Tennis Tournament

asian

Me and 2 friends just started this project for the outcome, consider the ethical implications of your activites, and i need help in planning it.

This is what i planned for so far:

- create posters

- sell tickets and register people, make tournament bracket with people who signed up

- organise venue in school

- organise for food

- actual tournament, which will be on 3 seperate days

but can this cover 25 hours??

Also, i will justify for the outcome by saying that i will supervise the younger kids and ensure that it is planned well. Also, i will use the money raised (from selling tickets and food) to give to charity

thanks

Edited by sweetnsimple786
Don't use textspeak.

That's going to be a lot more than 25 hours total. It sounds like a really cool thing to do. Advertising and selling might be the most time consuming, rivaling the actual tournament days.

Would you be able to use your school's or someone else's table tennis tables? You probably don't want to invest your own money in multiple ones of those.

Me and 2 friends just started this project for the outcome, consider the ethical implications of your activites, and i need help in planning it.

This is what i planned for so far:

- create posters

- sell tickets and register people, make tournament bracket with people who signed up

There's 25 hours probably :rofl:

- organise venue in school

- organise for food

- actual tournament, which will be on 3 seperate days

There's another 25, if not more.

but can this cover 25 hours??

Also, i will justify for the outcome by saying that i will supervise the younger kids and ensure that it is planned well. Also, i will use the money raised (from selling tickets and food) to give to charity

thanks

Ok, so, I see working collaboratively with others, leading a project, and possibly something to help the world if the charity goes to something besides your own country. Oh, and maybe a new challenge if you can prove that somehow.

• Like 1