Cant make up my mind

Supib

I've recently made up my mind and sent my application to 4 universities so far. One choice left, and I am having a hard time choosing which one to choose.

Uni. of Leeds: Economics and Russian A (34 points with 6 in Russian A1 and 5 in math sl) - I have 5 in Russian A1 and 4 in math sl -.- but I have retaken the math so I might get a bit more.

Uni of Southhampton: Economics and management studies (34 points with 5 in math sl)

Uni of Sheffield (33 points)

Uni of Manchester (30-33) Russian and Business management (this one would be ideal if I was sure I'd flunk my retakes... but I'm sure I did the same as I had before or even better).

Anyone know anything about these universities? Which one is the better one or more prestigious in a way? Please help.

I have 32 points currently and retaking history and math, hoping to get 34. I was thinking southhampton would be the ideal one, but then again I am not sure :) its really hard to stop on one decision.