HL

Econ - 7

Hist- 7

Chem-7

SL

Maths - 6/7 (probly 6)

Eng - 5

French Ab Intiio - 6

Im REALLY worried about the fact that i have SL maths. worst case, if i have a 6 in SL maths, will they reject me, even if i have a predicted of 40 points?

i know of some1 that got rejected from LSE management: predicted 40, 777 HL's, but 5 in SL maths

thanks

Universities don't usually care about your Maths level for management if it's not stated in the entry requirements, eg. for KCL: "36 points overall with 6, 6, 5 at higher level and 6 in English and Maths at at least standard level". I also know someone who got rejected from LSE Economics with 44 777 predicted - with 7 in HL maths. Your grades are not the most important thing (as long as you met the standard offer), your personal statement and reference are more important.

Edited by Cynthia

Universities don't usually care about your Maths level for management if it's not stated in the entry requirements, eg. for KCL: "36 points overall with 6, 6, 5 at higher level and 6 in English and Maths at at least standard level". I also know someone who got rejected from LSE Economics with 44 777 predicted - with 7 in HL maths. Your grades are not the most important thing (as long as you met the standard offer), your personal statement and reference are more important.

thanks, ill work on the extra stuff.

but how could they reject a 44, with 7 in HL maths??? makes me scared

thanks, ill work on the extra stuff.

but how could they reject a 44, with 7 in HL maths??? makes me scared

He got an offer from everywhere else including Oxford - university admissions are sometimes a bit random like that. I also know a girl who got 45 points and she was only accepted to Cambridge out of her five choices!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm applying to the following schools:

University College Birmingham (Marketing with Events Management)

The University of Essex (Marketing and Finance)

London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London) (Accounting & Finance)

The University of Manchester (Management (Marketing))

The University of York (Management)

with predicted 6 in every class, and 3 bonus points, making a total of 39/45

Do you honestly think I've got a shot at being accepted? :/