i haven't yet decided on my EE subject.

my possibilities are Math Economics Bio

I personally do not love Bio so i would rather do mine on Math or Econ

Point 1

I'm better at Math than Econ

Point 2

but i like Econ more than Math

Point 3

I once read an EE on Math (it got an A) and i got kinda scared because it seemed

tooooo challenging for me (and math is my strongest subject :) )

Point 4

The bio EE seemed easier as it was more like a really long Lab report..

What do u guys think i should choose?

I should have chosen it in a couple of weeks!!

help help give me some tips s.v.p.

Guest iber2468

To put it rather harshly, you can't write a Math EE just because you're good at it. It takes innovation, creativity, lots of thinking outside the box. One guy at my school came up with a new theorem to prove something about triangles in circles (yea yea i'm horrible at math even though i'm in hl). It was his science fair project a few years ago too.

I think you should do Econ. I haven't seen one yet but I know math EE are a bit ridiculous (tables and charts and graphs don't count in your wordcount, so you end up trying to fluff 2000 words into 3500). Bio seems to drag on and on with no point. Then again, most ppl at my school bs-ed their bio one.

To put it rather harshly, you can't write a Math EE just because you're good at it. It takes innovation, creativity, lots of thinking outside the box. One guy at my school came up with a new theorem to prove something about triangles in circles (yea yea i'm horrible at math even though i'm in hl). It was his science fair project a few years ago too.

I think you should do Econ. I haven't seen one yet but I know math EE are a bit ridiculous (tables and charts and graphs don't count in your wordcount, so you end up trying to fluff 2000 words into 3500). Bio seems to drag on and on with no point. Then again, most ppl at my school bs-ed their bio one.

hmm yea..i think i'll do econ

math just seems too challenging for me..

i gotta pick a topic now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...