IB Physics lab..help!

neiche

So I'm doing my first "IB" lab in IB Physics SL. This is the one that might get sent to IB and is part of the IB requirements. I'm doing "Mass applied to a cart vs. how long it takes the cart to roll down a ramp". I need help. There are a few steps I'm confused about like how to figure out a math model etc. I know this is broad but is there anyone out there who I can ask some questions to and knows a lot about this?

-Nick

Was hoping someone would reply because I don't exactly know what you're looking for. Some more direct questions would be nice and also if this is an internal assessment we are restricted as to what most of us can say due to the whole contract of honesty thing we all signed. We can't give you answers, we can only say basically to head in this direction, or that direction, or how about using that equation etc etc. Send me a messege if you have some questions still later and I can try and help. I skipped the first year of our SL physics curriculum so I can only go off of whatever is in our book because that's the only thing that taught me =/