Hi I'm New To This Site

sango

Hi my name is sango and I've just discovered this site. I do HL English A1, History and Economics and SL Maths, Spanish Ab and Biology. I basically found this site because I am looking for help with stellar numbers. :D They are soooooo difficult. I also use TSR if any of you are familiar with that site...

Edited by sango

Welcome Sango :)

As im sure you figured out, we have some information pertaining to the stellar numbers portfolio, and when you finish yours maybe you can contribute as well :)

And It would be great if you could put your Subjects in your signature so it would be easier for users to know what subjects you are taking in other threads.

Also, there are a few introduction threads if you want to post on those :)

Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome! We have very similar subjects, just bump Biology up to HL and switch Economics to Visual Arts (though I wouldn't bother putting up with Economics!). If you need any help, you can hit me up or anyone on the site. I'm sure everyone is willing to help.

Stellar numbers, that I can't offer insight, yet. Get back to me in about a couple months :)

TSR? I did a Google search and foun the Sims Resource. Is that what you were referring to? If so, I'm very jealous if you have time to play the Sims! I haven't played for a couple years now...

Welcome! We have very similar subjects, just bump Biology up to HL and switch Economics to Visual Arts (though I wouldn't bother putting up with Economics!). If you need any help, you can hit me up or anyone on the site. I'm sure everyone is willing to help.

Stellar numbers, that I can't offer insight, yet. Get back to me in about a couple months :)

TSR? I did a Google search and foun the Sims Resource. Is that what you were referring to? If so, I'm very jealous if you have time to play the Sims! I haven't played for a couple years now...

:) elmar, TSR is The Student room :)

Guest kater nz

Hi I'm new to the site as well and I do the same subjects as you, except I do physics indtead of economics :)

Are you asking about the stellar numbers because of the maths portfolio? It's actually not as bad as it looks and there are some really helpful posts on this site :yes: