IA Topic Help

FinalKraze

Basically here is a quick rundown of things. The course is of the 20th Century, any topic in the 20th century, must be sort of unqiue, and is somewhat easy to find sources.

No clue on what to do my History IA on anymore, because my IB coordinator at my school, said my topic was not good. No I'm leaving it up to anyone out there that can meet the standards mentioned before. On a side note, how can one achieve a 7 on the history IA?

Doesn't have to be on the 20th century unless it is a school-specific requirement :) You will probably do better if you pick something that interests you particularly, even if you aren't interested to any specific period in history. You might want to consider for example some country, something cultural, etc., that you're interested in and try to go from there. If you don't care at all you could possibly pick something that could be on your final exam which may give you maximum benefit (think the kind of stuff that you might see in a past paper).

Follow the assessment criteria and you will do well! Finding some examples on the internet might also be helpful :sadnod:

Edited by Daedalus
Giving direct ideas in the answer

Forum policy is we don't give you the answers or help you directly i.e. by giving you your topic out of hand. However, if you can give us a few areas of interest for you personally (you will always write better about something that you're interested in!) we might be able to point you in the right direction or help you narrow it down.

Forum policy is we don't give you the answers or help you directly i.e. by giving you your topic out of hand. However, if you can give us a few areas of interest for you personally (you will always write better about something that you're interested in!) we might be able to point you in the right direction or help you narrow it down.

I'll just point out that those two questions were straight from past papers :)

I'll just point out that those two questions were straight from past papers :)

I'm sorry, I don't make the rules, I just run out and execute them lol.