possible CAS activities to raise fund immediately?

dessskris

so my school is going to go to Sukabumi (a suburb around here) in December 2010 for CAS. we will build a kindergarten there. and it is going to cost around 5600 USD overall. we will also go to Cambodia in March and give donation. however we need to collect 1120 USD by 1st October and the fund raising projects that we are doing will not result in money so quickly. we are doing the Walk-a-thon in 4th week of October and so the money will be handed in in November. we are also making a calendar out of children pictures but it will be finished in middle November, and so we will start selling it in November onwards. we are doing some small projects too but they do not result in a really big amount of money. buying something and re-selling it with higher price will not result in so much money. our CAS coordinators want us to think of an activity which does not take so much effort but result in a big amount of money. so I need some ideas to raise fund. perhaps which can be done within a class (22 students). btw it is actually possible to borrow the school's money first and then return it later. and I have read the "What are your CAS activities" thread so do not ask me to read it again.