Art For Sale picture

pammy666

hello...

I do IB Art and we are doing this project called 'Art For Sale'

basically at the end of november, we are going to sell two of our photography...

it has to be based on culture...

39824_415770187830_502972830_4924388_3759793_n-2.jpg

this is the first picture i am going to use + blend it in with this cloud

4a6f3af243089-1.jpg

and ended up like this

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/metal666forlife/artistic%20pictures/editedpic2.jpg

but however...i can't really sell this picture because the first picture is only 71.7kb and the ones we are selling is kind of poster size...

so it won't work..

however my art teacher said its just a problem and can't be fixed....

if my picture becomes poster size...its like really blurry already and all pixelated :):(

First of all I should say that the edited picture is really nice ;) did you take a photograph of the first picture by yourself or is it from google? I would suggest you to take another picture with a better camera or yeah, and do the editing part once more. I think you should not take it from the net because the real person who owned the picture may sue you right? anyway if you did, google it and click "find similar images" there could be the same pic with a bigger size.

I would say that you should not make a calendar out of it since it's still too small and you might need a lot of pictures for one calendar. And this just might not be a good pic to be put in a calendar. Sorry for that but that's just my opinion anyway. Good luck!

First of all I should say that the edited picture is really nice :( did you take a photograph of the first picture by yourself or is it from google? I would suggest you to take another picture with a better camera or yeah, and do the editing part once more. I think you should not take it from the net because the real person who owned the picture may sue you right? anyway if you did, google it and click "find similar images" there could be the same pic with a bigger size.

I would say that you should not make a calendar out of it since it's still too small and you might need a lot of pictures for one calendar. And this just might not be a good pic to be put in a calendar. Sorry for that but that's just my opinion anyway. Good luck!

the first picture is a picture i took somewhere in Shanghai, China ;)

but i'm in taiwan now LOL

the clouds is from google...

the edited picture is what i did on photoshop....however its not good enough because don't you see a line in the left hand side..on the clouds LOL

do you know how i could remove that?

would eraser tool work?

Ahhh so bad.. Then how? How come the original pic's size is really small?? Did you use a phone camera? ;)

Oh is it that black line? I am on my phone so I cannot see so clearly :(

If I were you I would try to use the smudge(I forgot if this is the name :) categorised together with blur and the finger thingy tools) or blur tools. If it does not help, zoom the real pic in until 500% and focus on the line part only. Take the color of the area surrounding the line and use brush tool to cover the line. If it looks weird&obvious, blur it and/or smudge until it looks nicer and zoom out til 100% back and see whether it still looks obvious

Ahhh so bad.. Then how? How come the original pic's size is really small?? Did you use a phone camera? ;)

Oh is it that black line? I am on my phone so I cannot see so clearly :(

If I were you I would try to use the smudge(I forgot if this is the name :) categorised together with blur and the finger thingy tools) or blur tools. If it does not help, zoom the real pic in until 500% and focus on the line part only. Take the color of the area surrounding the line and use brush tool to cover the line. If it looks weird&obvious, blur it and/or smudge until it looks nicer and zoom out til 100% back and see whether it still looks obvious

no...its from my camera but i used the lowest resolution...like for e-mail XDX

anyway thanx for the help :book:

redoing everything is a pain in the ass

• 4 months later...