Economics HL

Hello, I am taking SL too but in my school the HL and SL classes are combined so I actually learn the HL materials too for my own good. I think that you might want to take HL because Econs is relatively easy, especially the IAs, and in Econs you dont actually need such background in that field. in years 7-9, I was really struggling with Econs and always scored like 60%-75% marks? haha but now in year 11, (didn't do Econs in year 10) I am doing well and enjoying it so far. I understand the concepts well, and even want to do HL, too. but I have been doing 4 HL and will drop Chem next week, but don't want to take one more HL which is Econs so yeah. but if I were you I would take Econs HL.

Definitely do Economics HL. Compared to other HL subjects like maths and science, its not a big difference in how much you have to learn or difficulty. I personally found HL topics such as Theory of the Firm to be easier than SL topics such as Market failure but that just might be me :S anyway, you should do it and it won't really affect your total workload come exam time :P