Historical School of Thought

samie.wonder

• 2 months later...

An historical school of thought to my understanding is a current among the historians about how history should be interpreted and studied. for example i know that marxists look at history as chain of facts consequent to economical factors. they see in economic the main cause for any historical event. I hope to have been useful! :P btw..what does it have to do with your annotated bibliography?? good luck.

An historical school of thought to my understanding is a current among the historians about how history should be interpreted and studied. for example i know that marxists look at history as chain of facts consequent to economical factors. they see in economic the main cause for any historical event. I hope to have been useful! :P btw..what does it have to do with your annotated bibliography?? good luck.

Thanks! I have no idea what it had to do with my annotated bibliography. My summer homework was with a new teacher. But thanks so much, I understand it now!!! :)