IB investigations

smit_312

does IB help in college placement and as a student in the college.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. does doing IB really help in getting to good colleges and then as a student in the college life?

• YES
    • NO
    • I just know that IB slaughters its students life
    • dont know but dont even trust IB

Hey guys I am an IB student and really need help in doing my internal assessments, first of all if any past IB student for phy as HL and chem as sl looks at it and has really scored well in the lab reports please help me as in send me your lab reports at [email protected] as uploading at the site takes a big procedure and i cant even download from there also my TOK topic is " there is no absolute distinction between what is true and what is false " , so if anyone writing on the same could help me or a TOK professional looking at me please suggest me on the topic as i am really slaughtered at IB's internal assessment,

regards,

Smit Patel

Bishup, there's no need to be mean with people 'cause you think your language ability is "superior" to theirs. If you didn't intend to make fun of anyone and I got it all wrong, then please forgive me and I'm sorry.

And Smit, I can't really see the connection between the poll and the thread. Is there any connection? XD

From my experience, the IB definitely played an important role in my acceptance into a medical college. Also, compared to other students, IB students tend to write better essays as well as better lab reports. Generally speaking, they are more prepared than non-IB students. To remind you again, I'm judging from my own personal experience.

Edited by x___x

Sorry but I find it hard to sympathize with this topic. Imagine if you went up to a stranger on the street and asked him if he could give you his filled-in tax forms, because you're having trouble doing them yourself. If you want help in your IAs and you can't download files, try to be a helpful presence in the forum, get 50 posts, and then you'll become a VIP and you'll be able to download them. Or pay the 10 GBPs.