Broad religious studies?

PaperdollDecay

Hi there.

I just need some tips on universities primarily in the UK that offers broad religious studies programmes. See, the parts of religion I am most interested in are often not available.

I prefer studying esoterism and historical paganism over the Abrahamic faiths and Buddhism. However, the broader the better. What universities offer this?

The one I've found that looks the best is Bath Spa. Thanks in advance, hopefully my search is not in vain.

Hi there.

I just need some tips on universities primarily in the UK that offers broad religious studies programmes. See, the parts of religion I am most interested in are often not available.

I prefer studying esoterism and historical paganism over the Abrahamic faiths and Buddhism. However, the broader the better. What universities offer this?

The one I've found that looks the best is Bath Spa. Thanks in advance, hopefully my search is not in vain.

I'm going to act a bit silly and bump my own and very old thread. My questions still apply and any help would be greatly appreciated. ^^