Economics most recent syllabus

I graduated a month ago and we used the 2003 syllabus which was still valid. However, during the last year our teacher was saying that the syllabus is about to change. I haven't heard about any changes though. Your teacher or DPC should know better =]

Thanxx guys, I'm choosing Eco HL next year so just wanna have a look at the syllabus to see if there's much difference from IGCSE Eco syllabus :P

Can you please give me the link to where you find the IB syllabi on the ibo.org, I checked the site and couldn't find any syllabi anywhere.

Thanxx again :D

There should be a difference -- iGCSE is technically a whole 2-year's worth of work below in terms of standard and knowledge! :P

Anyway, search the IBO Store on their main website. It's where they try and flog all their exam papers/syllabi/questionbanks etc. for absolutely ridiculous prices. They have only one syllabus for sale there and it's 2003 for 2005. Pretty sure if they had a new one they'd be trying to make cash from that one too, rip off though it is...