IA B&M SL

Hey, I'm new here and I dont really know how it works here... I'm doing my B&M SL and I need to domy IA. Unfortunatelly I don't really understand what I need to do.Can I just write a general somtehing or I need to have some company in mind? If I would write IA on the construction company and how can it get more customers, would that be ok? Also where can I find supporting documents? Thanks for your help :)

I don't know much about the course, but from the posts I've seen on here, you should pick a specific company.

In fact, look at the B&M syllabus found here.

I'll quote one part of it, but there are many more details.

Method for IA:

Written commentary

based on three to five

supporting documents

about a real issue or

problem facing a

particular organization.

(Maximum 1,500 words)

Introduction

The SL internal assessment is a written commentary. Students need to demonstrate the application of

business and management tools, techniques and theories to a real business issue or problem.

Students must select a real issue or problem, not a fictional one, and must produce a commentary with

a title presented as a question. The commentary must refer directly to a single business organization,

but may consider industry-wide issues that impact on that organization.

The commentary must be based on primary and/or secondary data, selected for its suitability, depth and

breadth.

And there's more...

Good luck.