subjects and general information

abrk

Hello.

I am about to enter IBDP next year. I have some questions about IB itself. First question is about A1 language. I have seen that you need to know literature for exam. My question is: is it literature only from two years of IBDP or also from previous years.

Second one is even easier. I see my future in economics. So i want to go to business school after sixth form. In my contury most business schools require geography in IB. Could geography be replaced by Economics and/or Business and Management. Does business schools in Europe (Said Oxford for example) require Geography? Does subject called economics contains geography? Or economic geography?

Best regrads

abrk

I don't know any more about Business than you could find out by just checking University Requirements on their websites, which you could just do for yourself so no point in me trying... however I can confirm you don't need to know any more literature than is taught to you in the 2 years of IB :) Obviously having studied some before will help, but you're most likely to do totally different works and not re-cover the actual literature you've done before.

• 1 month later...

Economics and Geography support each other very much, they are linked and relevent. You will see that there are overlap chapter in the 2 subjects (when you study human geography). one will help you to know more, deeper in the other. I think it's quite a good idea to take these 2 subject together. the only problem is both demand quite a lot of time to study. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...