M10 - Computer Science Paper 1 & 2

DJ CAS

Yep its me

and wow dude, I did the binary tree wrong too... I drew it right first then crossed it out..only to find out that I was right the first time...

the first word was Fish and then the one starting with S i put on the left instead because i thought of order of importance WHICH IS SO STUPID I'M SO ANNOYED.

I thought paper 1 was very easy, but paper 2 was so so. Maybe I aced maybe I did not. You never know when writing code on paper.

My dossier was crap because our teacher didn't organize our workflow logically so no one knew what to do...

Other than that, question about PNRs and government seemed more like an ITGS question, and I hope the MS was not too restrictive about it...

Ouch about the binary tree? One of my classmates spread his papers on his desk so far that I saw his binary tree diagram. He made the English words and the German words as seperate nodes. You're meant to put them together.

e.g.

Fisch

Fish

/ \

Ei Spinat

Egg Spinach

Something along the lines of that. I can't remember the exact order.

I thought paper 1 was very easy, but paper 2 was so so. Maybe I aced maybe I did not. You never know when writing code on paper.

My dossier was crap because our teacher didn't organize our workflow logically so no one knew what to do...

Other than that, question about PNRs and government seemed more like an ITGS question, and I hope the MS was not too restrictive about it...

Paper 2 was interesting. Especially the landed() method. I wrote a three page program for that. Did anyone successfully answer that?

I don't think the case study questions are marked harshly. Computer Science has a component of ITGS in it because programmers are supposed to know about ethics etc.

Edited by Aboo

Paper 1 was good overall except a few I didn't do so well. Then paper 2 was pretty easy, but I'm worried about not checking my algorithms thoroughly. Do you guys think the boundaries will be a bit higher since people are finding it easy? It was a bit surprising to see that the algorithms were pretty simple (could have asked us to do a search/sort).