Newcomer Thread?

Hi, i'm new here. I thought there might be a newcomer thread to have new people introduce themselves but I couldn't find one.... so I made a new one instead. If there is one or if this thread isn't in the right place soorryy.

I just thought I'd say hi, see what's up, how many people are actually active here, how this place works.

I'm a sophomore, going into real IB next year... going to graduate from the MYP thingy this year I guess. My school is a sort of small middle+high school in the States, but getting bigger (and filled more annoying middle schoolers). I bet there's the very least possible number of electives at our school Lol..

My view on IB is sort of depressed. yours?

not sure if there is anything else I should add to a newcomer intro thread :\

Edited by ISB PROcrastinator

Welcome!

There a few threads geared towards welcomes into IBS such as Who are you? , How did you find out about IBS , and What does your username mean? , but i agree, there is not really a clear newcomer thread

You can see how IBS works at FAQ and Rules. Bascialy if you are productive and help yourselves and help others you are valued more than if you are inactive and leech on others. I believe it became a great forum for IBers across the globe to talk, like IBscrewed and others. Basically the only other differences you may find are Links , which is just good links to websites that are usefull, dived into subject.

The forum is pretty active, although not so much in the games and jokes section ;) if you ask for help you will most likely recieve it, as long as it its not anything that IBS can't provide to you.

I have a optimistic view on IB I think, i will probally be exposed to the brutality in IB2 =D

EDIT: This may have to be moved to chat =)