Analyzing Data for Chemistry - URGENT!

I fail at failing

I was never really good at the data analysis section of science IAs.

Here are the basics:

Question:

What is temperature’s effect on the “blue bottle reaction” rate?

Hypothesis:

If temperature affects the blue bottle reaction rate, then high temperatures would accelerate the rate of reaction more than the low temperatures would, because high temperatures would cause the particles in the solution to move faster, which would increase collision frequency.

Indep variab: Temperature - celsius [test groups are control, 30, 40, and 50]

Depen variab: Reaction rate - seconds

I have dextrose, NaOH, and methlyene blue (serves as an indicator; AKA it changes the solution blue when theres a reaction taking place; so solution turns colorless after reaction is done?)

I have all of that solution in a test tube. I shake it for 20 seconds. The solution's blue. I place it in a beaker of water. I time how long it takes for the reaction to complete [when blue goes to colorless].

***Anyways, question is: what type of statistical testing do I need to do? I know mean is involved..Do I need range? And what about t-tests and one-tailed.. and critical r-values/degrees of freedom, and p values--

I don't know what to do for this part nor do I know what type of graph to use [my teacher did tell me that the graph needed to be linear].

PS I have more info if it is needed to help you help me, hahah!?

ALSO, I need to turn this in by today. >< Im staying home from school today to finish this up..