(Help) Psychology EE..

<3Tasha

Hey! I'm realy sorry to be posting like this, but my extended essay supervisor said that if I didn't get a title for me EE and an outline to her sometime tonight she wouldn't be involved anymore with it, etc. I honestly have no idea how I can word what I want to say or anything...But my extended essay is on the Stockholm syndrome. I just don't know what field or anything..Does anyone have any ideas to help me? They would be very very appreciated. So would any suggestions at all really. Please? -Tx-

I know nothing about the Stockholm syndrome so I can't give suggestions, and even if I did, I couldn't give you a title; it'd be disingenuous.

If you're looking for more help, you should post in the Extended Essay forum and provide more information about your topic and what interests you about it so as to narrow it down.

• 1 month later...

I guess that the Stockholm syndrome is good, just get an angle. Since it is about the psychology behind hostages and their relationships to the hostage takers, AND it is very much connected to the study of behaviour, so I think you should go for it. I'm sure there is lots of research/literature on the subject, so why not?

You could perhaps relate it to cognitive perspective (as everything with psychological topics) but my recommendation would be learning perspective.

Damn, I'm rather jealous of you, sorry I didn't thought of it :P, sounds really interesting actually.