Uni applications and IB retakes

flame

I am applying to Universities for Fall 2010. I just took the May exams, but I think I may have to do a retake. However, I also have to begin the college application process. WHen do November results come out, and are Universities willing to consider retake scores? Meaning, will the wait till like January (if that is when scores come out) for the IB scores . . . ? If anyone has done retakes, please help me out on how this works. I don't want to send in my May scores, if I decide to take re-takes. I will only send the best of the two scores.

HOpe to hear from someone soon!!

usually you don't do re-takes under circumstances like yours I would think. I would think though.

A girl did re-takes I know of to gain an edge and money in a program for English at her college. She wasn't give entry until second year when her score was bumped up to a 6 from a 5.

If you are May 2010 applicant and u took these May exams, i am assuming you did some IB exams this year and more will be done next year?

Oh no!! wait. okay gocha. I think it is January you receive scores, early on, and to answer your question you really have to talk to the school. I would email them. I dont think you will find much here about acceptance for your school. Best advice email them - i just did a similar thing since I had a very specific question about my chemistry course Topic choice (learning about medicine and drugs for paper 3 could earn me credit in a different class if I pass the school's exam along with IBO chem).

Best of luck :(:P