IIB propgram as an international student?

Hey guys. I am a student studying in S. Korea and my first language is Korean(I am currently in grade 8). I am looking forward to moving abroad and perhaps take the IB curriculum. Are there any tips for a student like me? What should I be doing to survive the IB program??

Edited by KoreanIBstudent09

As a current IB student I would suggest a few things

1. Decide which subjects you may want (This means you won't have to stress about making this decision in the first week of school)

2. Start looking into the IB core, research a bit about it, start thinking about what you might want to do as EE and maybe create some Ideas regarding CAS projects (Though you will have time for this in the first year, having a decent idea will leave you far less stressed).

3. Take plenty of notes and do not get discouraged by bad grades in the first term.

The IB is a rigorous program which can bring a lot of opportunities, and it's a fair share of work but these few things should make your first year slightly less stressful