Privacy concerns: alternatives to personal phone number verification

Hey, I've been wanting to register on  site, but I really don't want to use my personal phone number for verification. Do you have any advice on how I can get around this? I'm concerned about privacy and spam calls.

Of course, I understand your concern. I have experienced similar situations before. I usually rent number for otp verification. This is a convenient and safe way to go through the verification procedure without affecting your personal number. This approach avoids receiving spam or unwanted messages to your primary number. You may want to try this option.

I too have experienced similar situations and have found renting phone numbers to be a very convenient and safe alternative. I like that using rented numbers allows me to protect my primary number from potential threats and receiving unwanted messages. This approach really helps keep personal information safe and secure in an online environment.😉

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, this really sounds great. I've been looking for a solution to the problem of organizing photos on my iPhone for a long time, and I finally found something I was interested in by following the link https://setapp.com/how-to/organize-photos-on-iphone. The article details an artificial intelligence based app that automatically scans my images and categorizes them into categories including portraits, text and travel. This is really what I was looking for to manage my photo collection conveniently!