Hi, I am doing my IO in English Lang&Lit focusing on poetry by Maya Angelou and a podcast called "Go To The Mattresses". I want to look at how the victims in the works respond to oppression. At first my global issue was "what is the effect of oppression and forced assimilation on its victims?", however my teacher said that it was better to just have the GI "The effect of oppression on its victims". This to me seems quite broad, but it's what my teacher recommended. What do you guys think? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 8:57 PM, ReyRey777 said:

Hi, I am doing my IO in English Lang&Lit focusing on poetry by Maya Angelou and a podcast called "Go To The Mattresses". I want to look at how the victims in the works respond to oppression. At first my global issue was "what is the effect of oppression and forced assimilation on its victims?", however my teacher said that it was better to just have the GI "The effect of oppression on its victims". This to me seems quite broad, but it's what my teacher recommended. What do you guys think? 

Here. We can discuss with you about IB Eng IO. https://www.fiverr.com/s/RYbL5R. There is my fiverr gig.