Losing hopes with my IB score

I recently obtained my IB results from Nov, 2023 exams and I flopped and got 24 points.

At first, I didn't care much since it was still the IB diploma and many universities accepted the IB, but since my results obtained in January 2 I investigated a lot and got kinda worried about which universities could accept me. I think the only problem for admission is my IB score, since my grade are pretty solid (I think it's between B+ and A-). I don't know very well the conversion of my grades (Peruvian education system with numbers). I started doing volunteers this year (2 groups and starting a project by myself, also with short volunteering in 2022 and 2021) and working for the TOEFL for English and already have the DELF for French.

I think I could still do it for some univerisities, but while I'm researching more I get more worried and losing hopes to get to pretty decent university (some of my desired countries are Canada and France) but I'm still searching for more info for other countries like USA, Sweden, Netherlands, etc.

Anyone has some advices or recommendations, please?

P.D: I found this website while searching for Sweden requirements in relation with the IB score and I was surprised since in Sweden they asked around 40 IB score but the thread was from 2010, anyone knows if in Sweden they still requests 40+?

Thank you very much if there is any responses.

• 3 weeks later...

Bu https://mosbetazerbaycan.com/mostbet-apk/ saytına Mostbet APK faylının telefonunuza endirilməsi ilə bağlı fantastik məqaləsinə görə təşəkkür edirəm. Addım-addım prosesi izləmək asan idi və saytın istifadəçiyə sadiqliyi İstər təcrübəsiz, istərsə də təcrübəli istifadəçi olmağınızdan asılı olmayaraq, bu sayt Mostbet proqramını əldə etmək üçün etibarlı bələdçi kimi xidmət edir.

Edited by David762