Is this a good Research Question?

Lucisalz

I just finished Q1 in the first IB year and I am stuck at deciding my RQ for the EE. Is this a good one or is there anything to improve or add: "To what extent has Nike's endorsement of athletes and celebrities contributed to its global brand recognition and market shares.

I am really passionate about their shoes and clothing, so that is the reason why I came up with something like that.

On 10/28/2023 at 7:20 AM, Lucisalz said:

I just finished Q1 in the first IB year and I am stuck at deciding my RQ for the EE. Is this a good one or is there anything to improve or add: "To what extent has Nike's endorsement of athletes and celebrities contributed to its global brand recognition and market shares.

I am really passionate about their shoes and clothing, so that is the reason why I came up with something like that.

That seems really interesting, but what kind of sources would you look for? And how would you conduct research or studies on the matter?

On 11/3/2023 at 10:46 PM, orngjuce said:

I have already found some information about their signing of Michael Jordan an in general of NBA players. There is even a documentary about it but I do not know if I can use it. In general I would be focusing on one or two particular sport, like basketball and football. About the celebrities I’m still unsure about, but I just wanted to give myself a wider range of possibilities to write about.