IB EE English A Category 1 Lit. HELPPP

111faustine

Hi! im actually writing my EE i. french A cat.1 but i can t find any examples or .. and since the english A lit. is the same thing but in english here i am. My teacher and i alrdy chose a book, calle “l existentialisme est un humanisme” by Jean Paul Sartre. Its a philosophical book (i was intresoin philosophy and my teacher saw it was part of the possible path to take as long as the language used … was what was being analyzed,

my prompt is “how do we perceive, at the current times, the “existentialism” sartre, as we are experiencing a post pandemic kind of times” (i couldn’t exactly translate it word for word but yh) 

The thing is i dont know where to start in the writting of this EE, I have my topics, what i overall want to talk abt but i cant get started in it. I would have loved to have some type of structure or somth to help bc other wise my mind wanders too far away, i get off topic, … so if anyone has any ideas on what could help, or a sort of structure, plan that i could follow (even tho i kinda made one idk im open for any) or any advices… I know that once i ll start writting everything will come tgt but i can t even properly form the introduction.

thank you so much in advance <333😊

6 minutes ago, 111faustine said:

Hi! im actually writing my EE i. french A cat.1 but i can t find any examples or .. and since the english A lit. is the same thing but in english here i am. My teacher and i alrdy chose a book, calle “l existentialisme est un humanisme” by Jean Paul Sartre. Its a philosophical book (i was intresoin philosophy and my teacher saw it was part of the possible path to take as long as the language used … was what was being analyzed,

my prompt is “how do we perceive, at the current times, the “existentialism” sartre, as we are experiencing a post pandemic kind of times” (i couldn’t exactly translate it word for word but yh) 

The thing is i dont know where to start in the writting of this EE, I have my topics, what i overall want to talk abt but i cant get started in it. I would have loved to have some type of structure or somth to help bc other wise my mind wanders too far away, i get off topic, … so if anyone has any ideas on what could help, or a sort of structure, plan that i could follow (even tho i kinda made one idk im open for any) or any advices… I know that once i ll start writting everything will come tgt but i can t even properly form the introduction.

thank you so much in advance <333😊

OMG so sorry for the grammar errors i had to type quickly and on a small device!! Sorry for the missing letters 🙏