New method of office working.

AlexeyH

Hi! I've recently become fascinated with working in a standing position, and it's proving to be quite an interesting endeavor! Finding the optimal position between sitting and standing has become my new endeavor. I am now on the hunt for the perfect height adjustable desk to elevate my workstation. Are there any standing work enthusiasts among you? What kind of desk do you use?

Hi all, I have a similar table https://www.progressivedesk.com/collections/standing-desks , it is height adjustable . Sure, it's not the most budget-friendly option, but trust me, the quality speaks for itself. The main highlight for me was its fantastic memory function, allowing you to save and easily switch between different positions. I'll be honest, I like to work sitting down more - standing doesn't really appeal to me. But here's the interesting thing: my wife and son are also big fans of this desk. I wish you all the best as you try out the different options and find what suits your needs!

Edited by RobertPl

Absolutely, I think your approach to working while standing is intriguing! Balancing sitting and standing can enhance productivity. High adjustable desks are a game-changer, and I've come across some great options online. They provide flexibility to find your sweet spot. It's fantastic to see your enthusiasm for this, and I wish you success in finding the perfect desk to elevate your work experience!