What 'implications' are they looking for in a TOK essay?

Felhound

I get this comment that I do not consider the implications in my essay a lot, so could someone please point me in the right direction? A general idea on what they want is good. But if you really really want to help, I'm doing To what extent is truth different in mathematics, the arts and ethics? :) Thanks in advance!

More or less if you say something (make any kind of broad sweeping statement) or somebody else says something which is a broad sweeping statement, besides the effect it has on the thing they're talking about, what other effects does it have?

For instance if I said 'truth can only be found logically', one implication would be that you can't have truth found through any way of knowing except for reason. It's kind-of an obvious example, but it's more or less that you ought to think through whatever you say to see what other implications it has. I may have intended only to say something about logic, but I actually ended up suggesting that truth can only be found in one specific way.