world lit questions

is there a guide on this site for writing a world lit?

if not, please share any tips on what structures, what to include

my teachers from harvard, and has been grading me really hard this year, seems that at times when i try or don't, I always get right in between c+ & b's in the class, but since this is grade externaly, hopefully i have a better chance of getting a decent grade.

Thanks

My best advice is to literally follow the mark scheme to the letter. If you're doing an analysis, pick something with loads of substance and analyse it through literally line by line, relating out to the rest of the novel. If it's comparative, continually compare and contrast off all the way through.

Kinda obvious stuff, I guess! Really, read the mark scheme, write the essay and then go back through your work and see where you've shown evidence of all the stuff they say they want-- or get somebody else to do it for you, as it's often hard to go back through your own work. Also re-read your novels/plays/whatever for anything you may have missed.