Individual Oral Presentation

is/has anyone done their IOP on The Things They carried by tim o'brein?

we read it in class but no one really did their oral presentations on the Things They Carried. What do you have question with? Maybe I can help.

i just read it and i'm supposed to do an iop on it in a couple of days by my choice, i just wanted to know an idea of what we are supposed to talk about.

i just read it and i'm supposed to do an iop on it in a couple of days by my choice, i just wanted to know an idea of what we are supposed to talk about.

Well you have to figure that out by yourself. But I did my oral presentation on the book "The Assault" and I talked about its relation to Greek Tragedy. So you can pretty much go anywhere with this. Because the book has an emphasis on the ideas of "true war story" and it is under the genre of metafiction, maybe you can talk something about those things. Or even talk about a specific character and make it meaningful.

Well you have to figure that out by yourself. But I did my oral presentation on the book "The Assault" and I talked about its relation to Greek Tragedy. So you can pretty much go anywhere with this. Because the book has an emphasis on the ideas of "true war story" and it is under the genre of metafiction, maybe you can talk something about those things. Or even talk about a specific character and make it meaningful.

oh so just talk about how its unique? thats kool thx