TOK presentation

macheda

Hi everyone for my TOK presentation my topic is about the UFO's..while the evidence are there but people still dont believe in them..i will do a research on this matter do u guys think this topic is good enough???

any suggestions on a TOK topic is welcome

Thanks, Macheda

hhhmmm... from a teacher's perspective: they usually wont believe in it or will have a simple recognition that maybe terrestrial life is out there

some teachers will look at your presentation, and take on what you are attempting to show as a subject that is debatable on both sides.

What I am trying to get at, is that I wouldn't do this topic to be quiet honest. Due to its nature, you are unaware of what a teacher might go through while grading. You are trying to impress the teacher, remember that, and the presentation is not externally assessed. Why dont you do something with solid analysis, and no speculation.

A good place too look for a topic is the assessment statements or the syllabus information. Not sure where exactly, but I know i always see *note* on the group four subject official Ib papers. I r remember one of them was concerning microscopes and using them to look at another reality of empirical evidence.

Good luck!! :(:S