World Literature!

As formulating the title is actually a criterion of the mark scheme, we cannot generate a specific title for you here at the forum, as it would be unfair and against IB rules :]

If you give the broad ideas, however, we might be able to help you refine it a bit, although not give a finalised title for the essay (:

[quote name='sandwich' post='41891' date='Mar 28 2009, 07:47 PM']As formulating the title is actually a criterion of the mark scheme, we cannot generate a specific title for you here at the forum, as it would be unfair and against IB rules :]

If you give the broad ideas, however, we might be able to help you refine it a bit, although not give a finalised title for the essay (:[/quote]

ohh
okay lol.
thanks.

i was thinking perhaps,
more towards the setting of the 2 books, or how the convey similarities in setting or characteristics.

Hey, just a friendly word of warning, my English teacher told us to be careful if we were using the Outsider for our World Lits, because students tend to get so bogged down in the philosophy and the meaning instead of analysing the language and its effects. It's difficult to do that anyway, because Mersault's language is so stilted unless he's describing nature. Just be aware! :D

[quote name='Flippy' post='42617' date='Apr 7 2009, 03:45 PM']Hey, just a friendly word of warning, my English teacher told us to be careful if we were using the Outsider for our World Lits, because students tend to get so bogged down in the philosophy and the meaning instead of analysing the language and its effects. It's difficult to do that anyway, because Mersault's language is so stilted unless he's describing nature. Just be aware! :P [/quote]

lol, okay : )
thanks, i dont think i need to get to into it coz im just looking at symbolism.

but thanks : D

• 3 weeks later...