Extended Essay HELP!

SushiMonstar

Hey my friend needs help for her extended essay!

This is what she said:

[quote]I was thinking of analyzing the [b]Twilight[/b] series for my EE and also
comparing [i]Stephenie Meyer[/i] to other authors that use the gothic
theme.

What im wondering is how do i research on this topic???

----------
I've actually tried it before by linking [b]Twilight[/b] to[b] Wuthering Heights[/b]. But, it's too hard; even my teacher said that. Because, I was thinking of comparing the [b]gothic theme[/b] which is present within Twilight and the classics - [b]The Historian[/b] by Elizabeth Kostova, [b]Dracula[/b] by Bram Stoker and [b]The Mysteries of Udolfo[/b] by (forgot who haha). Can anyone give me any suggestions of relating all texts in any way?[/quote]

Edited by kimmiii

Classic example of a Edward Cullen obsessed / Stephanie Meyer fan club girl who wants to live the life of Bella.

If your friend needs help, ask her to register and create an account.

If she still wants to continue with the Twilight, she can research on: Bellas submissiveness and how feminism centers would have a field day on how a woman can submit to a 'vampire', or maybe the fact that how Meyer repeats herself over and over and tries to make her book sound learned by using a varied dictionary but repeating herself along the way. Or maybe she could do it on economics and show how Meyer made a ton of money by writing a book that appeals to teenage girls worldwide.

There, those are a few thoughts.