Halo wars and ODST

IB:Spartan

I tried Halo Wars and in my opinion it was great. But the interface was kind of lame, it would be better on the PC. I was hoping for some interaction with the Commander with the usual halo interface.

How do you all think of Halo ODST? Do you think it will be good? Im kind of looking forward to it, scince Master Chief is to hard to kill, id like a challenge XD

I have not been able to play Halo Wars quite yet (which makes me sad because I enjoyed the Halo Trilogy [best video games ever!] :) ).
My friends however told me that it wasn't as good as they hoped it to be, some went as far to say that they didn't like it.
I have also heard that it would be better suited for PC.

Of course ODST will rock!

Edited by Zasxee

• 8 months later...

lol this topic was the only halo one in the search, glad to see Im not the only halo fan!

Halo 3: ODST is alright, but i only played it at XBOX360 kiosks and stuff. I love the VISR and the map and waypoints function, its much better than the set waypoints in the halo triology.

Halo wars is not very good, mainly because there was no Bungie so the Ensemble studios and Microsoft messed up with odd units (A cyclops unit? come on) . But the interface and control configurations were quite good, better than any other console attempts at making a game intended for a computer.

btw, neither the Rookie or his HEV Pod had shields, and by the Orbital Drop Station i think you mean the Orbital Space Elevator.