May 2022 Physics Exams

tomiiwk

Hi! I wanted to start a discussion to find about how everybody has done on physics this morning.

I personally thought that this year´s physics exams were not going to be that hard, which is why I want to know if you guys feel the same way.

I don´t know about TZ1, but TZ2´s Paper 2 did not looked at all like what I figured out it would be. Also, Paper 1 was hard and I honestly ran out of time.

On 4/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, tomiiwk said:

Hi! I wanted to start a discussion to find about how everybody has done on physics this morning.

I personally thought that this year´s physics exams were not going to be that hard, which is why I want to know if you guys feel the same way.

I don´t know about TZ1, but TZ2´s Paper 2 did not looked at all like what I figured out it would be. Also, Paper 1 was hard and I honestly ran out of time.

Are you SL or HL?

I'm curious to know if your teacher had taught you about the differences in connecting cells in series and parallel and the reasons for both? 

What was the general feeling about the increase in the number of written responses? 

20 hours ago, HJT said:

I'm curious to know if your teacher had taught you about the differences in connecting cells in series and parallel and the reasons for both? 

What was the general feeling about the increase in the number of written responses? 

I was really surprised that most of the questions towards the end of the exam were 3-point  / 4-points open questions.