Business Management IA Help!!

Hey everyone, hope you are fine

I am a second year IB student, and i am facing serious issues regarding my business management IA (SL). My topic is about the jubilee financial system an whether or not it can survive in the UK. 15 days before the final submission our teacher has told me that this topic is not acceptable because i cannot interview anyone about it. although i do not have interviews i have gathered primary data from internet. can anyone tell me if i should really write another IA or i should convince my teacher about this topic. I am really stressed out.

Thankssss in advance!

On 4/5/2022 at 8:38 PM, Ellena000 said:

Hey everyone, hope you are fine

I am a second year IB student, and i am facing serious issues regarding my business management IA (SL). My topic is about the jubilee financial system an whether or not it can survive in the UK. 15 days before the final submission our teacher has told me that this topic is not acceptable because i cannot interview anyone about it. although i do not have interviews i have gathered primary data from internet. can anyone tell me if i should really write another IA or i should convince my teacher about this topic. I am really stressed out.

Thankssss in advance!

Although it might be tricky, you could try to interview someone from the firm that you have chosen. Or at least transcript the data you have gathered into an interview. However, your data and discussions should have based on interviews which in this case appendices. 

Just now, Eliasology said:

Although it might be tricky, you could try to interview someone from the firm that you have chosen. Or at least transcript the data you have gathered into an interview. However, your data and discussions should have based on interviews which in this case appendices. 

Forgot to mention, interview by meaning virtual interview as covid could be shown as limitation into it.