Help with Ib quesiton

cinderella1

I have an application essay to write for the IB program. They gave me two topics to write about in one essay and I dont know how to answer both questions well  in one essay under 3000 characters. The question is ¨The Ib program  aims to develop internationally minded people,who,recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet,help to create a better and more peaceful world.¨. Explain what the statement means to you and why you want to pursue the IB program.¨ Can someone give me some hints, tips,tricks,or ideas for this essay .I would be beyond greatful. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 9:04 AM, cinderella1 said:

I have an application essay to write for the IB program. They gave me two topics to write about in one essay and I dont know how to answer both questions well  in one essay under 3000 characters. The question is ¨The Ib program  aims to develop internationally minded people,who,recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet,help to create a better and more peaceful world.¨. Explain what the statement means to you and why you want to pursue the IB program.¨ Can someone give me some hints, tips,tricks,or ideas for this essay .I would be beyond greatful. Thank you! friday night funkin

Sorry if I'm being annoying but could I please get an answer?