Took a grade 11 course at grade 10 as part of pre-IB, will the mark be counted when registering for Canadian Universities?

Bullseye

I didn't even know this site existed until I started searching for answers, so I hope someone will be able to help me here. I took a grade 11 functions course in grade 10 (a 3U course) as part of pre-IB. Thing is, due to all the covid stuff our class has been compressed into 3 weeks, with like 2 days to absorb content and a test immediately after. I was definitely overwhelmed and some of my friends were too, and in result we got some not so pretty marks. I just want to know if this would actually affect my acceptance into Canadian Universities. I am taking a grade 12 advanced functions (4U course) course at grade 11, and I heard universities look at your prerequisites, so if anybody could actually confirm or deny if universities would look onto that mark, would be a great help for me.  

• 2 months later...