choosing a topic for the EE

IB_sucks

I have no idea what subject i'm even going to use for my, but i do have it narrowed down to 4 basics options: ITGS SL, English SL, Math SL, Arabic HL. I have taken my two other subjects, chemistry HL and physics HL, because my chemistry teacher is incompetent and my physics teacher, although competent, yet extremely lazy.

I can give an idea about the type of student i am so u can help me a bit more, however, i must let you know that I want a subject that will definitely, not maybe, give me a high grade.
I like math the most and am very good at it plus my teacher is one of the best, im an average english student with a below par teacher (not too fond of the subject either), ITGS is an interesting subject but sadly my teacher is a #@$%, and im pretty good at arabic with a great arabic teacher.

Please!!!!!!!!!! I need help in choosing a subject.

It's not the subject that will give you a high grade but the quality of your work. I suggest you choose the subject area that you're most comfortable in. You sound like you're most comfortable with Arabic or math. I wouldn't suggest math since you're only taking it at standard level and it's overall very difficult. You could compare an Arabic work with and English work if you're fluent. Talking to your teacher would be the best start, just think about your strengths and how you can tie them into the essay.

Well I think you should stick to either ITGS or Arabic... ITGS is like my teacher said research i have seen many EE in ITGS its really mainly your reaserch skills plus there is sth called Tutor.. or External supervisor?....[Lol] Shofak bel madraseeh..... But seriously arabic isnt as ahrd as u think it is nor is ITGS..

well since you've narrowed down your subjects, i would first brainstorm on the possible topics that you could do for each and then discuss all your options with your teachers to see which one would give you a higher probability of getting a good mark.
i would go more for a subject that your good at but it's the topic thats most important.
that and also find out who your possible supervisors could be, they will make a huge difference.

that's pretty much all i can help you with, afterall i can't exactly come up with a topic for you D: