Which Biology Option

heartworthy

Quick question - I'm in HL biology and I've revised ecology (option G) and nutrition and health (option A), BUT today someone said that apparently option A isn't a HL topic and that I can't do it? A little confused here as it was a teacher that she'd received the information from, and I didn't know that you couldn't do certain topics, or certain topics together.

I'm afraid this is true. In your HL Paper 3 tomorrow, you will not have an 'Option A' to choose from (Options A, B and C will not be printed in your paper). For HL you are supposed to study 2 of the following options: D (Evolution), E (Neurobiology), F (Microbes and Biotechnology), G (Ecology), H (Further Human Physiology). Option G is fine but not Option A. You need to self-study an option right now or else you won't be able to do your second option for tomorrow's paper!

Good luck and you need lots of it! I personally suggest you to start cramming Option F (Microbes). It's an easy topic even for HL.

Edited by I`m Potato

Thank you so, so much! I'm so glad I asked, ahhh. Such a shame, I love option A, and not just because it's easy. I want to go into nutrition. Oh well, thanks for the advice, 12 hours until my exam starts - let the cramming commence.