Like Water for Chocolate and Paradise of the Blind

stickyicky

I decided to use

Paradise of the Blind by Duong Thu Huong and Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel for my World Lit 1,

and my thesis runs something like

"The repressive experiences Tita and Hang had led to their ultimate success in overcoming their opressive family traditions and pasts."

it still needs tweaking, if anyone has any suggestions or ideas.

I'm pretty much still scratching my head over what I can do that's not over-used, so any suggestions or feedback would be awesome.

(: thanks!

My teacher had us explore individual styles. So like, when you read, you know there is a smooth progression of information, despite maybe it if was written in elevated metaphor-filled references like the Scarlet Letter or the plain and simple The Kitchen. In the same way, you should have a natural flow of your style, which should be established now. Here let me give you an example.

Topic: Overcoming suppression, in general.

My style:

A omnipresent characteristic which inescapably captures the shaded light of human nature, is discussed in less details when it comes to suppressive experiences that mold a character's systems of belief; just like a metal is meticulously carved out by intense throbs which act like surprises it's nature is unwilling to withstand.

Overall message:

Oppression is everywhere, and people are not born to withstand it, and it helps their character grow.

***Advice is based on the fact that you wanted some fresh ideas _ advice on how to differentiate from the norm. This is the fundamental concept of writing an English EE. and also being very direct, but in a melodic flow of explosive words.