GlenForest SS Grade 8 to 9 Entrance Exam

Omar_A395

Glenforest SS Entrance Exam Grade 8 --> Grade 9

I have heard and read a lot of different things like that there are a french, math and English exam. Some say you only need to write a page about why your right for this program and a 1-hour long math test that's based on the grade 7 and 8 math curriculum that just like Gauss and you half an hour to complete it. I'm applying for IB in glen forest SS, however, idk what to study I want this summer to my advantage to study I have already planned math and language, however, nothing on French. we got our report cards today and my average was an 82.75% with 5 E's and 1 G. so know the question I have are what do I need to study? am I going to make it with my grades? how stressful is it?

I apologize for all these questions however I hope you can relate to my situation right now I'm stressed nervous and there are so many things going through my head. I thank everyone very much and hope you have a great rest of your day!

Since this seems like a very specific question that only applies to the secondary school you're talking about, I'm not sure if there will be anyone that can answer these questions in time for your exam.

Would it be possible to ask the school about what kind of test it will be? I think it'd be more reliable to have the information directly rather than relying on others, especially when the answers seem so varied?

If you're really intent on studying, and you want to feel super prepared, perhaps you can just study the subjects you aren't doing as well in? If it ends up being on the exam, great-- if not, it's good practice anyways. E is the highest rating, so I mean, that speaks for itself. Your work habits are probably fine.

Maybe you can study French then, if you know that it could be on the exam. Again, I feel like it's best to ask and clarify with the school if you can. I don't think I can be of much help, but I wish you all the best!

Try not to fret too much over it, I'm sure you'll do fine with all of this studying you've planned. :D