Summer School Choices

Rebecca1223

I am a grade 9 IB student going into grade 10, but I was offered the option to take summer school (yrdsb). The summer school is for civics and careers, but they are split up into session 1 and 2. I am just a little confused as I do not specifically know the purpose and the specifics of what's going to be taught. Would it be better to learn about civics first or careers first? 

Thank you

it doesn't matter at all what you learn first. you'll find it goes by pretty fast in summer school—each half is 2 weeks long. don't worry about 'the purpose and the specifics of what's going to be taught': civics and careers is really chill (especially in summer school). you'll actually be spending most of your time doing personality quizzes during the careers section haha. I took civics and careers in summer school so all of this is my experience.

16 hours ago, Thundercracker said:

it doesn't matter at all what you learn first. you'll find it goes by pretty fast in summer school—each half is 2 weeks long. don't worry about 'the purpose and the specifics of what's going to be taught': civics and careers is really chill (especially in summer school). you'll actually be spending most of your time doing personality quizzes during the careers section haha. I took civics and careers in summer school so all of this is my experience.

Thanks